Re: chicken in America: from Asia? (cont.)

In article <5a3dod$njg@news1.io.org> yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) writes:
>Doug,
>
>I understand your anger. You don't have a case -- too bad. I feel your
>pain...

Huh?  What anger or pain is contained in Doug's very simple question?

>For the fifth time, I suggest you deal with the issues, and not
>personalities.
>
>Yuri.

Yuri, how is a question of personalities to ask you why you believe that
archaeologists have either missed or covered up the finding of Precolumbian
South American chicken bones?  All I can surmise from your unwillingness
to answer the question is that you have no credible response.  So thanks
for making it clear (by your failure to answer a simple question) that
you cannot explain why such evidence has been missed.  And you wonder
why archaeologists don't accept Carter's theory - sheesh.

Peter van Rossum
PMV100@PSU.EDU

Follow-Ups: References: