Re: chicken in America: from Asia? (cont.)

Peter,

It is obvious Yuri has all of the answers.  Most individuals like him who
fit into a certain category do.  They're the kind of people who can never
be wrong.  I learned a long time ago that the only people who knew
everything were dead.  Life means learning.

Unfortunately those who know it all do not need to learn.  They are
destined to pontificate.

Paul

Peter van Rossum <pmv100@psu.edu> wrote in article
<pmv100.17.32C5686B@psu.edu>...
> In article <5a3dod$njg@news1.io.org> yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) writes:
> >Doug,
> >
> >I understand your anger. You don't have a case -- too bad. I feel your
> >pain...
>
> Huh?  What anger or pain is contained in Doug's very simple question?
>
> >For the fifth time, I suggest you deal with the issues, and not
> >personalities.
> >
> >Yuri.
>
> Yuri, how is a question of personalities to ask you why you believe that
> archaeologists have either missed or covered up the finding of
Precolumbian