For Peter

Peter,

Scotty McNeil found maise in the Tehuacan valley dating to 7000 BC.  It was
definitely maise not teosinte.

The other thing.  Al that talk of "Maya" in the articles related to India.
Maya is a name given to the peoples we call Maya by Europeans.  We aren't
sure what the "Maya" called themselves.  The best indicator would be clan
lineage affiliations like those found in the American southwest.

This newsgroup seems to be getting so far out it is becoming a joke.
Yuri's postings I find aren't even worth commenting on.  The guy is
obviously on some kind of ego trip and it's becoming blatantly obvious.  He
needs to get a life.

See you guys soon.  I gotta go back to work.  You know that deviuos stuff
we field archaeologists do while we're covering up the truth.  Will see
y'all in a couple of months.

Paul

Peter van Rossum <pmv100@psu.edu> wrote in article
<pmv100.16.32C48AEA@psu.edu>...