Re: Amerindian navigators and Eurocentrism in scholarship

In article <5vhlco$d2u$3@news.megsinet.net>, ronhl@juno.com (Ron
Hopkins-Lutz) wrote:

> You're right about my mixing up the coracle and the curragh. I still think it
> almost requires divine intervention to get a coracle to go where you want it
> though.  :-)

The Irish have always been a religious lot of people, so you may be
onto something here.

--
*                     NO                         *
*          I will not send you money.            *