Re: Atawallpa was no chicken (It was Re: chicken in America: from Asia? (cont.))

Douglas Weller (dweller@ramtops.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: On 25 Dec 1996 00:37:56 GMT, yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:

: >Great logicians like Paul P. keep harping about how there were no
: >chickens among the Mayans. And then he's using this as proof that there
: >were no chickens in the Americas! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the science
: >of logic has been reborn!

: Yuri, you attack me, I think incorrectly, for bringing in personalities
and ad : hominems -- and then you do this.

I do what, Doug? Indeed, I would recommend any and all to see the example
of Paul's logic as very instructive and revealing...

Did I call him names, or something? (BTW, he _did_ call me names, but I
don't usually reply to ad hominem accusations. I have my hands full with
scholarly research that needs to be done.)

: Hardly consistent.

Take care,

Yuri.

--

             #%    Yuri Kuchinsky in Toronto    %#
  --  a webpage like any other...  http://www.io.org/~yuku  --

Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow
astronauts     ======     Vice President Dan Quayle

Follow-Ups: References: