Re: Atawallpa was no chicken (It was Re: chicken in America: from Asia? (cont.))

In article <59uims$roi@news1.io.org> yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) writes:
>Douglas Weller (dweller@ramtops.demon.co.uk) wrote:
>: On 25 Dec 1996 00:37:56 GMT, yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:
>
>: >Great logicians like Paul P. keep harping about how there were no
>: >chickens among the Mayans. And then he's using this as proof that there
>: >were no chickens in the Americas! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the science
>: >of logic has been reborn!
>
>: Yuri, you attack me, I think incorrectly, for bringing in personalities
>and ad : hominems -- and then you do this.
>
>I do what, Doug? Indeed, I would recommend any and all to see the example
>of Paul's logic as very instructive and revealing...
>
>Did I call him names, or something?

You're kidding right?  Do you honestly think that you can't insult
someone with sarcasm rather than directly calling them names?

But whatever, you still haven't ever answered Doug's question about why
you think archaeologists have missed/not identified/or covered up
Precolumbian South American chicken remains.

>(BTW, he _did_ call me names, but I
>don't usually reply to ad hominem accusations. I have my hands full with
>scholarly research that needs to be done.)
>Yuri.

Now I know you must have been kidding above.  This has got to be the
funniest post I've read - bar none.  Thanks for the Christmas present
Yuri, I died laughing.

Peter van Rossum
PMV100@PSU.EDU