Re: Amerindian navigators and Eurocentrism in scholarship

Wow, Hugh, you have no sense of even modern politics. Ladinoization
still dominates Latin America.

Of course, you are going to play 'dumb' and pretend not to know the
400 + years of Ladinoiation, live like a Latin or face the total
loss of political rights!

Do you read the newspapers? How else would you explain Chaipas
and Guatemata's civil striff?

My minor is economic history -- and none of your facts are placed
in any historical context of any significance!

Milo