Re: Amerindian navigators and Eurocentrism in scholarship

On 9 Sep 1997 04:48:43 GMT, yuku@globalserve.net (Yuri Kuchinsky
17784) wrote:

>I mean exactly what I say. Amerindians are not given credit for their
>achievements because of the prevailing false dogmas and academic
>ignorance. I'm simply pointing out that these people are denying the
>obvious. I think it is quite reasonable to ask the question why is it that
>they have such an attitude.

	Does this have anything to do with their refusal to believe in
UFO abductions, ley lines and Atlantis?

=====
Any sufficiently convoluted argument can be made to appear to be science
as the layman equates incomprehensibility with science.