Re: Diffusion chickens, sweet potato, maize, grourds and more coming

On 1 Jan 1997 19:44:47 GMT, yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:

>The currently ruling paradigm, wherever it is now, has obviously
>contributed to a wave of hate-messages yours truly has received in
>sci.archaeology.mesoamerican recently. I will not reply to obvious
>hate-mail. But perhaps it's true that this discussion should not take over
>s.a.m the way it's been happening of late.

Do you really think that your style of response, etc. has nothing to do with
the response you've received. Do you really think it's all to do with a
conspiracy against hyperdiffusionism?
--
Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
Submissions to:sci-archaeology-moderated@medieval.org