Re: maize in Europe and India: a twisted tale

In "The Merchant Fleet of Ancient Iberia", Epographic Society Occasional
Papers, Volume 22, pp 45-46, 1993 Barry Fell quotes a source on
excavations in Spain of some grain silos that contained American Corn.
The site was dated at 195 A.D.

Of course when I need it I can not find Fell's article to quote his
source.  I could only find the reference to Fell's article.  Maybe someone
else has the article and can pass on the source of Fell's information.

Bart Torbert
Bart_Torbert@piics.com