Re: You Want Evidence of Contact? Here It Is.....

In article <32c3bcb0.0@seashell.california.com> holson@california.com (Howard Olson) writes:
>        The "Diffusionist" label is used by authoritarian dogmatists in the
>Archeology establishment to suppress inquiry into the truth.

[sarcasm on]
Uh, huh that's what we do alright - we want to suppress inquiry into the
truth.  Yup we spend decades of our lives living away from our loved ones
suffering the hardships (as well as the joys) of the field, and generally
forgo much in the way of the material benefits we could get from more
lucrative pursuits just so we can hide the truth.  You're on to us alright -
I guess we'll have to call in the hitmen to rub you out so that we aren't
exposed for the deceitful, evil liars that we are.
[sarcasm off]

Peter van Rossum
PMV100@PSU.EDU