Re: maize in Europe and India: a twisted tale

In article <5a457u$4rp@news1.io.org> yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) writes:

[an extremely twisted tale, worthy of the x-files deleted.]

>Not only that. The proud Europeans could not probably face the fact
>that the Asians could have had any links with America -- without the
>proud and mighty Europeans coming around to Asia first and _then_
>linking Asia with America! So this is how it looks to me... Strange
>and amazing this "story of maize"...
>Yuri.

For sure Yuri.  And to cover up their tracks the sneaky Eurocentrics
gathered up every corn cob which ever existed in the Old World and
sent them on a boat back to the New World so that future archaeologists
would never be able to uncover their incredible deceit.  But they
didn't count on the pluckiness of a single adventurer who would hail
from the far away (in both time and space) land of Toronto.

Peter van Rossum
PMV100@PSU.EDU

Follow-Ups: References: