Re: maize in ancient india: strong transpacific links are indicated

Jerome Freed (jjfreed@netreach.net) wrote:
: How solid is the dating of the sculptures?

Hi, Jerome,

It's extremely solid. There are also _great numbers_ of them, as my
second posting explains.

: Could the ears of maize be
: additions to older work?

Hardly possible, in light of the above.

: Might Yuri post a picture of the sculptures on his home page, so that we
: might see for ourselves?

Sure, I'd like to do this, but I'm not sure about the copyright stuff. I
probably need the permission of the journal, or of Johannessen? I need to
check this out further.

Best regards,

Yuri.

--
            =O=    Yuri Kuchinsky in Toronto    =O=
  --- a webpage like any other...  http://www.io.org/~yuku ---

We should always be disposed to believe that that which
appears white is really black, if the hierarchy of the
Church so decides       ===      St. Ignatius of Loyola