Re: THE ORIGINS OF CHICKENS....

In article <593v4r$1as@news1.io.org>, yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:
>Domingo Martinez-Castilla (agdndmc@showme.missouri.edu) wrote:
>
>: Dr Pettennude,
>
>: I find your posting invading the humorous side of this thread, which I
>though : I had monopolized.
>
>Hey, you forgot about me!
>
>Yuri.

OK.  Mr Kuchinsky wants some more attention here (has it been too long a
weekend, perhaps?).  Let us give to him in this thread that, appropriately
enough, began in a comic fashion.  I will accept his inclusion in my own
little club of clowns.  We will let the public (rhetorically only; I do not
intend to pursue a specific thread on this: I am just kidding)  decide who
amongst us is the better clown in mesoamerican issues.

Only rule:  Argumental lines like "I believe, against and/or beyond my better
and most trusted sources..."  shall not be allowed, because they are basically
value judgments.

I will begin the exchange with one favorite of that Smiley character of
Saturday Night Life.

"Denial... is just a river in Africa"

I really love it.

Domingo.