[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Yuri's Credibility Problem
- Subject: Re: Yuri's Credibility Problem
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Yuri Kuchinsky)
- Date: 14 Dec 1996 17:42:57 GMT
- Newsgroups: sci.archaeology.mesoamerican, sci.archaeology
- Organization: Internex Online (shell.io.org), Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- References: <email@example.com> <19961209194000.OAA20484@ladder01.news.aol.com> <01bbe5f6$f7e02cc0$b8c4b7c7@tekdiver> <pmv100.107.32AD642D@psu.edu> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.missouri.edu sci.archaeology.mesoamerican:3569 sci.archaeology:37705
Thank you for pointing out the partial and prejudiced nature of certain
postings by certain parties in these ngs of late. Some people are ruled by
mob instincts unfortunately. Perhaps they think they found an easy victim
they can jump on? Time will show...
Hey, I don't take these things personally. I only get upset when
schoalrship itself gets insulted. In any case, at least Domingo didn't
include any malicious lies in his personalistic excersizes -- unlike quite
a few others of my "determined followers".
All the best to you,
Vincent P. Story (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote:
: On Tue, 10 Dec 96 22:54:10 GMT, email@example.com (Domingo
: Martinez-Castilla) wrote:
: I think that you go too far when you posted the list of posting by mr.
: Kuchinsky. I suppose these are public knowledge but they certainly
: were'nt intended to be used to denigrate a person. I's like some one
: made a list of the letters you mailed and gave it to the F.B.I. to
: prove you were of a temperment to cause problems for them.
#% Yuri Kuchinsky in Toronto %#
-- a webpage like any other... http://www.io.org/~yuku --
Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow
astronauts ====== Vice President Dan Quayle