Re: Ad Yurii Gloriam (Was Re: maize in ancient india: strong

> Peter van Rossum (pmv100@psu.edu) wrote:
>
> : Well, Yuri you are actually changing your line a bit here.  Before you
> : seemed to be claiming that no one has specifically gone out looking
> : for corn cobs in India so none were found (at least that's how I and
> : many others interpreted your comments).
>
> Correct. I'm not changing my line. I'm saying that _if someone wanted to
> disprove Johannessen_, this is what they should do, i.e. look for corncobs
> in the settlements around Somnathpur temples.

Yuri, here you demonstrate that you don't understand anything
at all.
It has been pointed out numerous times to you that you
cannot look for negative evidence.

 How are you going to find
a non-existant corn-cob?  Tell me that?
So, let us assume the excavations there did not show any corn-cobs?
What would your answer be?
You simply would say they didn't look in the right places.

Follow-Ups: References: