Re: Ad Yurii Gloriam (Was Re: maize in ancient india: strong transpacific links are indicated)

In article <5bljh4$npo@news1.io.org>, yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:

====snip====

> Doug, with all due respect, I find your reasoning hopelessly flawed.
>
> Lets try this. You go to the bookstore to buy a certain book. Would your
> chances of finding this book be better if you were actually looking for it
> in the bookstore? Or -- if you were wandering aimlessly among the isles
> waiting for that book to fall off its shelf into your lap -- by itself?
>
> Think about it and let me know about the outcome of your deliberations...
>
> Regards,

Yuri,

This is a perfect example of your faulted arguments day after day. He said
what they find they examine thoroughly. Your analogy to a random find of a
book in a book store is not even close to the situation being discussed.

Michael

--
Michael Paine
gmp@lamg.com