Re: maize in ancient india: strong transpacific links are indicated

Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:

> August Matthusen (matthuse@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> : Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
>
> : > Pre-columbian maize pollen _has been found_ in India.
>
> : Reference?
>
> The ref is in the ECONOMIC BOTANY article by Johannessen. I don't have it
> with me at the moment. He says there that the evidence is still
> fragmentary, but IT'S THERE.

Yuri,

You previously stated that the evidence was so equivocal that the
Johannessen wanted to re-core the sites.  But now you're so sure that
you write "_has been found_".

What changed?  Did the authors revise the article?

Regards,
August Matthusen