Re: Yuri's smoking guns (was: Testing Gourd Diffusion?

Douglas Weller (dweller@ramtops.demon.co.uk) wrote:

: In any case, Dejanews doesn't go back far enough. I had understood it
would be : going back a lot further than it does, but it doesn't go back
to 1994 -- which : is when the discussions took place.

Doug,

Now that we have _finally_ found that old discussion, I understand that I
was in the wrong to lose my temper. I apologize for using inappropriate
language.

DejaNews doesn't _yet_ archive Usenet discussions before '95. Good luck to
them in their efforts to extend their archives further back.

Best regards,

Yuri.

--
Yuri Kuchinsky          | "Where there is the Tree of Knowledge, there
------------------------| is always Paradise: so say the most ancient