Re: You Want Evidence of Contact? Here It Is.....

Douglas Weller (dweller@ramtops.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: On 29 Dec 1996 21:42:15 GMT, yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:

: >Check out the arrogant sarcasm of Peter v. R. if you want to see some
: >Eurocentrism in action...

: I remember when you were condemning name calling and bringing in personalities
: (2 days ago, or was it 3? -- how time flies).  Have you changed your mind?

I suppose Peter never used sarcasm in his postings? Then he must have a
double who is posting under his name?

So what's wrong with pointing out that someone is being sarcastic?

Yuri.
--
            =O=    Yuri Kuchinsky in Toronto    =O=
  --- a webpage like any other...  http://www.io.org/~yuku ---

We should always be disposed to believe that that which
appears white is really black, if the hierarchy of the
Church so decides       ===      St. Ignatius of Loyola