Re: Atawallpa was no chicken (It was Re: chicken in America: from Asia? (cont.))

it is not others who are simple-minded yuri, it is you. you are also
irritating, tedious, ill-informed and stubborn. why do we have to put
up with your endless ramblings in this newsgroup? you have expressed
some opinions on a range of subjects in which you are merely an
interested amateur - and your opinions have been reviewed, and mostly
uniformly rejected, by the bona fide experts who generously take the
time to contribute here. now is the time to desist gracefully, (a) to
avoid making a complete fool of yourself (but it's probably too late
for that now), and (b) to show some courtesy to the rest of us who
are getting pretty pissed off with your ceaseless drivel.

most of us who listen in to this newsgroup are like you, just
interested amateurs. we come here to listen and learn from informed
experts, not to argue with them from a position of obstinate
ignorance. i notice from your web page that your real area of
interest (and possibly even expertise for all i know) is mythology -
why can't you just go and find (or found) a newsgroup called
something like alt.speculation.fairy_tales and leave the rest of us
in peace.

Follow-Ups: References: