Re: Yuri's smoking guns (was: Testing Gourd Diffusion?

In article <32cf7d93.43176437@news.demon.co.uk>,
  dweller@ramtops.demon.co.uk (Douglas Weller) wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Dec 1996 23:41:43 GMT, pmv100@psu.edu (Peter van Rossum) wrote:
>
> >In article <59pr9e$n5h@news1.io.org> yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) writes:
> >>: >rus n sheptak (rus@world.std.com) wrote:
> >>: Yuri, this isn't new...we discussed it about a year ago in this very
> >>: newsgroup and found it less than convincing...take a look at the
> >>: posts in DejaNews before dragging it up again, please.
> >>
> >>Well, I've just wasted more than an hour looking for this mythical
> >>discussion in DejaNews and could not find anything. Thanks for sending me
> >>on a wild goose chase, friend...

[snip]

> Calm down Yuri and stop insulting people. I presume you did see the notice
> that some archives weren't available at the moment?

This is true, our 1995 databases were down for a couple of weeks while we
reconfigured them for some new hardware.  We really don't like to remove
databases from service, but in this case it was necessary.  They're back now.
--
Maurice LeBrun    mjl@dejanews.com    http://www.dejanews.com/
Chief Scientist   DejaNews, Inc.