Re: maize in ancient india: strong transpacific links are indicated

On 28 Dec 1996 16:00:09 GMT, yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:
[SNIP]

>The reality, actually, is that the presence of maize in India and in China
>probably goes back at least to BCE. I know you're a busy man, Doug, what
>with all the hate mail you're sending me. But if you _only_ read carefully
>the material I posted, you will find somet

This is simply a lie Yuri. I've sent you NO mail, and have never posted
anything hateful. I've made no personal attacks on you unless comments about
you're evading my questions count as an attack.

This is a new low in this debate. I expect an apology for this groundless
accusation.
--
Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
Submissions to:sci-archaeology-moderated@medieval.org