Re: maize in ancient india: strong transpacific links are indicated

Peter van Rossum (pmv100@psu.edu) wrote:

: Yuri, notice I specify what it would take for me to change my mind,
: what would it take for you to change yours?

What it would take? If they found another plant in India that looks like
maize, talks like maize, and squaks like maize. And if they make a solid
identification that this plant -- and not maize -- is portrayed in these
carvings. That will change my mind for sure...

Untill such time,

Yuri.

--
            =O=    Yuri Kuchinsky in Toronto    =O=
  --- a webpage like any other...  http://www.io.org/~yuku ---

We should always be disposed to believe that that which
appears white is really black, if the hierarchy of the
Church so decides       ===      St. Ignatius of Loyola

Follow-Ups: References: