Re: maize in ancient india: strong transpacific links are indicated

In article <5a1ahd$c9e@news1.io.org>, yuku@io.org (Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:

>From now on, as far as I can see, this show here is more about scholarly
>pathologies and the strategies and mechanisms of psychological denial and
>avoidance. It can be fun though...

True.  Quite true.  I said almost exactly the same thing in another post
earlier today (sci.arch groups only).  We agree!  I even used some of the same
words, like denial  (I did not dare to use pathologies, though).  Of course, I
was pointing at the other direction :-D

Domingo.

Domingo Martinez-Castilla
agdndmc@showme.missouri.edu