Re: chicken in America: from Asia? (cont.)

Douglas Weller (dweller@ramtops.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: Yuri, on what grounds do you think that chicken bones may have been present at
: sites but not found? You've accused me of being ill-informed, will you please
: tell us about your personal experience of excavation that leads you to think
: this is likely over a large number of sites?  Because from MY experience, this
: seems so unlikely as to be virtually impossible.

Well, lots of people thought lots of things impossible until they were
proven to be true...

Yuri.

--

             #%    Yuri Kuchinsky in Toronto    %#
  --  a webpage like any other...  http://www.io.org/~yuku  --

Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow
astronauts     ======     Vice President Dan Quayle

Follow-Ups: References: