Re: chicken in America: from Asia? (cont.)

In <59gp8d$9c0a@pegasus.unm.edu> lharts@unm.edu writes:

>  It seems to me a more important question is, Why does a chicken
>cross the road in front of a car?     :-)    ...lew...

I started following this newsgroup recently and am fascinated by this
article. Being a poor old dumb farm boy from Kentucky I thought maybe
I'd see some interesting articles in this group. Correct me if I'm
wrong, but if the modern chicken is pre-Columbian, does it mean we
re-write the history books about who (whom) really discovered America??

Thanks for listening to me,

Ed