Re: You Want Evidence of Contact? Here It Is.....

Yuri,

According to your quote below, those nasty theoretical words of "would"
"should" and "could" keep raising their ugly heads.  Who knows what
happened to your ALLEGED visitors?  Perhaps they were shoulda, coulda,
woulda gotten eaten but we can't find the bones.

When you wish upon a star....You know how it ends....Your wild theories
come true.  Right Walt Disney?

If you would just stop trying to twist theories into facts without saying
"Rumplestilksin", we lowly science types would quit hitting on you. When
you try to convince me some people at the clan level came to the new world,
which at that time was at the high civilization level, and try to convince
me they altered the course of history, I have to laugh.

The Aztecs had a word for these kinds of peoples.  They called them
Chichimecas, the uncivilized ones.   How uncivilized were these dog men?
Well, we know them as Apaches, Comanches and possibly Navahos.  Do you
think your clan culture types were superior to those three cultures?  If
anything, your visitors were less cultured than people the Aztecs called
dogs.   And, they would have been treated as such.  Look at the reaction of
the Inca (not the people, the sun god) to Pizarro and his men.  He thought
they were trash and unworthy of attention.  Sure, big mistake, but that's
how the high cultures of the Americas treated the rest of the known world.
Kinda like the way my country, the United States, seems to act on occasion.
 We'll buy your cars and marry your women and let you live in our cities,
but that's where we draw the line.  This is OUR world.  Make no mistake
about it.  The high civilizations of the Americas were even more conceited.
 That was one of their inherent weaknesses which the Spanish capitalized
on.

Paul Pettennude

Yuri Kuchinsky <yuku@io.org> wrote in article <583n74$g2p@news1.io.org>...