Re: Amerindian navigators and Eurocentrism in scholarship

elurio@aol.com (ELurio) wrote on 10 Sep 1997 02:33:33 GMT:

> Yuri sez:
> >>I mean exactly what I say. Amerindians are not given credit for their
> achievements because of the prevailing false dogmas and academic
> ignorance. I'm simply pointing out that these people are denying the
> obvious. I think it is quite reasonable to ask the question why is it that
> they have such an attitude. <<
>
> Because the attitude is based on real evidence and not fiction.

What kind of real evidence would you like, eric?

Yuri.

Yuri Kuchinsky in Toronto -=O=- http://www.io.org/~yuku

You never need think you can turn over any old falsehoods without a
terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under
it -=O=- Oliver Wendell Holmes