[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Atawallpa was no chicken (It was Re: chicken in America: from Asia? (cont.))
- Subject: Re: Atawallpa was no chicken (It was Re: chicken in America: from Asia? (cont.))
- From: email@example.com (Yuri Kuchinsky)
- Date: 26 Dec 1996 19:12:27 GMT
- Followup-To: sci.archaeology.mesoamerican,sci.archaeology
- Newsgroups: sci.archaeology.mesoamerican, sci.archaeology
- Organization: Internex Online (shell.io.org), Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.missouri.edu sci.archaeology.mesoamerican:3800 sci.archaeology:38537
Douglas Weller (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote:
: On 25 Dec 1996 00:37:56 GMT, email@example.com (Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:
: >Great logicians like Paul P. keep harping about how there were no
: >chickens among the Mayans. And then he's using this as proof that there
: >were no chickens in the Americas! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the science
: >of logic has been reborn!
: Yuri, you attack me, I think incorrectly, for bringing in personalities
and ad : hominems -- and then you do this.
I do what, Doug? Indeed, I would recommend any and all to see the example
of Paul's logic as very instructive and revealing...
Did I call him names, or something? (BTW, he _did_ call me names, but I
don't usually reply to ad hominem accusations. I have my hands full with
scholarly research that needs to be done.)
: Hardly consistent.
#% Yuri Kuchinsky in Toronto %#
-- a webpage like any other... http://www.io.org/~yuku --
Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow
astronauts ====== Vice President Dan Quayle